9/4/08

Vibe...Vibrations


Peace World....I hope this blog reaches all of you in good spirits and health. Its been a little over a week since my last blog and I have been meditating since then. Everyday has been different. Some days I am able to sit still and be still and I can feel my energy rise. Other days I allow myself to be bogged down with so much negative thought that I don't think I accomplish anything.

I had to take a step back and really understand the reason for this meditation. This practice is more about aligning ones self with the proper vibration in order for their desires to come to fruition. Meditation is an opportunity to clear the mind, raise your level of vibration , release any resistance and give one an awareness of their inner being.

Any thought that you continue to think is called a belief...some help...others don't. We have the ability to change those beliefs through meditation. Many times these beliefs serve as a resistance to what we truly desire and keep us away from our natural state of thriving and well being.

At times during my meditation I can feel my vibration change. The goal is to be able to maintain this. This is a journey for me and I am grateful to be able to share it with you.




No comments: