8/1/12

Waiting

#inhale....Sometimes waiting can be so frustrating. I know the windfall is coming or rather I know it's here. Waiting for it to appear is nerve racking. I sit in this office and I don't really want to be here. I just want to make music and inspire people with my words and get paid for it. Sometimes it feels like I'm not doing something right.

I know someone out there knows how I am feeling. The last thing I want to do is place a timetable on myself. It would be fruitless because everything happens in its time. I'm so grateful for this blog. The ability to vent is making me feel better.

Look...this connection we have to the universe is real. The creator has given us...each one of us an amazing gift to share with the world. We are not here just to take up space. We are here to affect the World!

So now since I know that this connection is real, allow me to exercise it.

Today is the day where ALL OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE. The unending supply of abundant prosperity makes itself known to me and I access it. I am powerful. I take the proper actions to make this greatness happen. My energy and my vibration is high. I am high energy and a high vibration. My new homes are being built. My new wife is being prepared. My good is here NOW!!

All of my musical and Entertaiment projects are successful. God is AWESOME! ....#exhale

That Felt AWESOME!!

Stay Focused, Positive and Productive

Precise

No comments: